Airport, Train and Port Transportation
Pickup and drop-off car services for Maryland, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and all surrounding areas.
Why bothering to drive yourself to the airport and dealing with the traffic, or struggling to find a shuttle bus from a satellite parking lot to the terminal? Whether you’re heading on a business trip across the country or are taking a cruise vacation, our reliable airport, train and cruise transportation services are the ideal way to get to your point of departure.
Our curb-to-curb service is all about convenience, to take the stress out of travel. Since most of these trips are one-way, we waive the normal three-hour minimum. Also, at A Touch of Class Limousines, we have a full fleet of vehicles to provide you with the ideal car services. Whatever your needs, we have the right vehicle for you.
Airport Transportation Services
If you’re heading out on a vacation or welcoming a client to town, utilize our reliable, quality airport pickup and airport drop-off services to start the journey off right. We provide transportation services to:
- Dulles International Airport IAD (VA)
- Reagan National Airport DCA (VA)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (MD)
- All the local airports in the area
- Garrett County Airport ( 2G4 )
- Greater Cumberland Regional Airport ( CBE )
- Hagerstown Regional Airport ( HGR )
- Frederick Municipal Airport ( FDK )
- Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport ( MRB )
- Carroll County Regional Airport ( DMW )
- Montgomery County Airpark ( GAI )
- Morgantown Municipal Airport ( MGW )
- Gettysburg Regional Airport ( W05 )
- And more!
Our airport transportation service is designed to provide you and your guest with the greatest ease upon arrival.
Our private chauffeurs will typically call (or text) you once you have landed. When you have retrieved your luggage, you can call (or text) them back so they can be waiting for you on the curb outside. Our logo or company name is on the side of all our vehicles so we are easy to locate. We also provide Meet and Greet options to have our drivers wait for you or your guest inside the airport for an additional VIP welcome or in the event you don’t have a cell phone or need luggage assistance.
Reagan National Airport Pickup Guidelines
Upon arriving at Reagan, and after retrieving your luggage, go outside to the second curb (the first curb is reserved for buses and taxis) and call your chauffeur. The chauffeur will be there in about two minutes.
Dulles International Airport Pickup Guidelines
This is the only airport that does not allow all chauffeured vehicles on the “Passenger Pick-Up” level of the airport. So once you retrieve your luggage from baggage claim, please contact your chauffeur with the cell phone number provided on your confirmation. The chauffeur will instruct you on where to meet him or her. The options are:
1. Proceeding to the Ground Transportation level and go to the flag pole located half way between the terminal and Valet Parking. Once you are outside call your chauffeur. The chauffeur will be there in about two minutes to pick you up.
2. Exiting on the Arrivals level outside of the Baggage Claim area. Once you have collected your luggage, please call the chauffeur and provide the door number you will be exiting form. The chauffeur will be there in about two minutes to pick you up.
Baltimore-Washington International Airport Pickup Guidelines
Upon arriving at BWI, and after retrieving your luggage, go outside to the second curb and call your chauffeur. The chauffeur will be there in two to five minutes.
Train Station and Cruise Transportation Services
If your mode of transportation is train or cruise instead of an airplane, our transportation services have you covered there too. Our train station transportation services and cruise transportation services offer transportation to or from:
Our Penn Station, Union Station, and Port of Baltimore transportation services are designed to provide comfort and class as you embark on or arrive home from a trip.
Making Transportation Logistics Simple in Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Beyond
The chauffeurs will also try and assist you with the luggage when needed. If you have overly large or heavy items that you will need assistance with, please make the Reservation Specialist aware of this when booking. We are not responsible for luggage, and if a separate luggage vehicle is required, there is an additional fee.
Need transportation once you arrive in another city? Let our Reservation Specialist know. We can book your transportation. We have a network of other companies in most major cities. We’ve done the research for you, so you can trust you are in good hands.
Request a Quote
Get a free, no obligation quote.
Browse other services we offer.
24 Hours A Day
7 Days A Week
365 Days A Year
Frederick, MD 21704